星期一, 5月 05, 2008

MISS


This pic grab from my bro-in-law's blog. I cannot tahan liao i must post my shout out here.

Cute ler!!!! This is my dearly beloved niece and nephew. I miss them so so so so much!!! It had been 3 months since the last time i saw them face to face (video call doesn't count ok, since i do say FACE TO FACE). I think she might had forgotten me. And i haven seen my dearly currently 2 months old nephew. Whenever i see this pic, my eyes is so watery. I feel wanted to touch Jocelyn's face and wanted to carry Nathan on my hand. I want to do this so badly, but i cant do it via the pic or video call. I miss them so so much. I'm wondering whether Jocelyn will still remember me or not, whether Nathan will let me carry him or not. I wanted to hug them so badly!!! I miss them so so so much!!!

Maybe i should say i'm currently suffering from home sickness which i had not been suffering since dunno when. I had no idea what or who make me feel this way. I can't control this. This doesn't mean that i've met someone bad or met something bad, this home sickness just come to me and i had no idea how to control it. My eyes is watery again, probably i'll need to wipe it out with tissue. Haha....

沒有留言: