What is going on with this earth??? What is going on with my family??? What is going on with the air??? What is going on with all the virus??? Are they mutated??? Are they genetically modified??? Are they the leftover of the aliens so that they can attack human and prtect the earth??? What is that exactly going on???
Someone please answer me!!! I believe that even GOD don't have the answer to that. I'm not cursing anyone or blaming anyone (or GOD) for what's happening with all of my beloved ones around me, i'm just....loosing direction. I feel useless... I had no idea what i can do in this far far away land. I so regret that i take this job that i need to leave home forever....I so regret that I leave the home behind without anyone cleaning it and that's the main problem that what is happening now. I feel like wanted to take the flight back now to make my home stay at least free of any bacteria or viruses or fungi or anything that i cant see with my eyes....Just for at least a week....This is the first time ever in my life that i feel begging with those creatures that i couldn't see with my naked eyes, i feel wanted to shout to them, telling them leave all my family alone. Just stop attacking them like the Palestinean. I'd rather all of you just came to me. Please....
Please....anyone....anything....just give me some guidance....GOD!!! I know i shouldn't be shouting at you while i had already standing at the end of the cliff, but i just loosing my direction. I had no idea what i could do now. Everything is beyond humans power, everything is onto you now my Lord. Please....this will be my last shout to You....Please....show me the way....tell me what should i do....guide me.....You are the light of my foot, the light of my pathway....Please....
2 則留言:
oh my god! whats happening?
nothin happen...dun worry...jus virus n bacteria everywhere in my house and my mum got flu, my dad got red eyes for bout a month, and my bro got infected as well....
hehehe...
張貼留言